Welcome to a Different Type of Healthcare
Direct Care is a healthcare model focused on putting patients absolutely first. We’ve eliminated the hassle of insurance so that we can focus on you. Becoming a Direct Care member gives you more:
With an average appointment time of 45 minutes, our patients enjoy more time to:
- Be heard
- Ask questions
- Talk with their provider
- Explore solutions to your health concerns together
Direct Primary Care means direct access to your primary care provider. This includes:
- More appointment options – in-office, telehealth, or your home or office
- Greater appointment availability – same, next-day, or after-hours appointments available in most cases
- Direct communication with your provider via phone, text or email.
Longer appointments combined with greater access to your provider means:
- Personalized care with an emphasis on prevention
- Better long-term health with fewer complications or recurring issues
- Consistent care with greater continuity
- An enduring patient-provider relationship built on trust
A Direct Primary Care membership with Renova will actually save you money because it makes the cost of healthcare a known quantity! As a member, you’ll enjoy:
- No copays
- No office visit fees
- No hidden fees
- No surprise bills
A Direct Primary Care membership pairs especially well with a high-deductible health plan!
Are You Ready to Experience Better Care?
Becoming a Member is Easy!
Complete the form below
Meet with your new Primary Care Provider
Enjoy better healthcare!
A Simple, Affordable Approach to Health Care
We believe healthcare should be affordable. By replacing insurance billing, administrative costs and third parties that increase the cost of healthcare with a single, monthly membership fee, we can effectively lower your healthcare costs. We’ve also negotiated lower costs on prescriptions, lab work, and imaging to save you even more!
Adults18 years or older
- What’s included:
- • Ongoing primary care
- • Annual comprehensive physical with lab work
- • Appointments scheduled within 48 hours
- • After-hours telehealth visit for acute sick care
- • Online scheduling
- • Secure messaging with your provider
- • In-office and telehealth (phone or video) visits
- • In-office minor procedures
- • Acute sick care
- • Preventative care
- • Smoking cessation counseling
- • Wellness counseling
- • Nutritional counseling
- • Medication review
- • Diabetes management
- • Weight management
- • Cholesterol management
- • Blood pressure management
- • Stress management
- Other benefits not included but offered at a discounted cost:
- • Select IV infusions
- • Prescription medications
- • Third-party lab services
- • B12 injections
- *There is a one-time enrollment fee of $126. Enrollment fee waived for semi-annual and annual memberships.
- Small business plans available.
Not Sure if Direct Care is Right For You?
Take this short quiz to see if you would benefit from a Direct Care membership.
Have a Question? We'd Love to Hear from You!
Same day appointments may be available. Please send us a message below.
Or call/text — (720) 790-5549
Hours are flexible and vary based on appointment times.
Please feel free to call or text to inquire about appointment availability.
Call|Text: (720) 790-5549 Fax: (720) 384-0635 Email: email@example.com